Carousel not auto starting

More
7 years 10 months ago #322 by Frede Jensen
Hi there, and many thanks for a really great module.
I'm working on at test site at gh.kontorbutikken.dk and i have placed the module on "Forside" (Frontpage).
The carousel doesn't start unless i click either right or left arrow, is it possible to change this so the carousel starts automatically, when the page is loaded?

Btw. I have changed the padding in the style.css a little, so the post is centered in the middle of the module placement, but this has no affect on whether the carousel starts automatically or not. I would however like to know if there's a better way of doing this, since the arrows doesn't seem to follow the post very well, but thats another question, which i'm confident i can find a solution to myself, if i mess around with it a little.. :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #324 by Thanh Nguyen
Hello Frede,

Please try solution below:
1. Open the file
modules/mod_geekfacebookembed/tmpl/carousel.php

2. Add the code snippet below at the bottom of it
Code:
<script type="text/javascript"> (function($){ $(document).ready(function() { $('.carousel').carousel({ interval: 5000, cycle: true }) }); })(jQuery); </script>
Where interval is the amount of time to delay between automatically cycling an item. If false, carousel will not automatically cycle.

Best regards,
Thanh Nguyen

Thanh Nguyen
Founder & Lead Developer
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Thanh Nguyen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frede Jensen

More
7 years 10 months ago #325 by Frede Jensen
Hi that did the trick! Thank you very much!! :-)

More
7 years 10 months ago #326 by Thanh Nguyen
You're welcome :)

Thanh Nguyen
Founder & Lead Developer