If you're looking for professional Joomla Upgrade services your have come to the right place.
JoomlaGeek team has much experience in upgrading Joomla 1.x or 2.x to Joomla 3.x version. upgrading from old version of Joomla will involde building a new website with desired Joomla version then migrating old dat into the new website. Indeed, it is a very comcplicated and the migration required you to perform with with carefulness and through expert professionals, otherwise there is a real risk of loosing data or making the site broken.
The following process will guide you through the steps we take to ensure the upgrade and mirgation service for Joomla with the highest standard plus delivered within the agreed timescales and budget.
What Is Included In Our Joomla Upgrade and Migration Service
We do Joomla site migration which includes upgrading your outdated Joomla site, upgrade any extensions needed for compatibility
Step 1: Contact Us For A Quote
- Fill in and submit the form that you see on this page.
- We will review the completed form and contact you to discuss the specifications for the custom works.
- During this time we will also discuss and agree the budget and timescales for the project with you.
Step 2: Upgrade and Mirgation Start
- Fully backup your Joomla site
- Migrade all your Joomls extensions including template, components, modules and plugins.
- Migrate the data while research the changes in the changes of database structure then make it work compability on the new website
Step 3: Testing
- Detailed in-house testing is completed to ensure it functions correctly
- Once we have completed the in-house testing we will provide you with access to a secure demo site where you will have the opportunity to fully test the Joomla upgrade and migration work.
Step 4: Upgrade and migration of joomla site is released to you
- After the testing is completed by both you and us, the final version of the Upgraded Joomlasite will be updated directly on your site and released to you t
- 15 days support is also available for any issues you may have with the custom works we have done for you.