Today we announce the new version release of Geek ElasticSearch (new feature and improvements). For the details on the update, please find at its changelog below and don't forget to always backup your site before proceeding to the update process.
Support more third party extensions
In the first version, Geek ElasticSearch provides plugins to index data of some 3rd party extensions like Virtuemart, Kunena, K2. In this new version 1.1.0, It supports four more extensions including JoomShopping, EasySocial, Hikashop and DOCman.
Added and Improvements
Besides supporting some new 3rd party extensions, the new versions includes some improvements below:
- Add new region US East (Ohio) into the the AWS Region list
- Set auto focus on search box after opening search window
- Display notification to user when no result returned
- Does not make search request if user type too fast on search box
- Does not display result if system/core.js file is not loaded
- Backup Your Website
- Download new version from download section
- Upload and install plugin on your site
Love Geek ElasticSearch?
If you love our Geek ElasticSearch and want to help us to spread it to the world. There are some way you can help.
- Share this blog post on your social networks.
- Write a review on Joomla Extensions Directory.
- Let us know how to improve the extension
Any issue related to the above can be discussed at Geek ElasticSearch forum.